GJS 03 S fiber optic splice closures are specially designed to protect joints of optic cable.
Excessive fibers can be stored in storage baskets behind the splice trays.
The optical fibers are taken into from middle of splice tray.
One tray can accommodate up to 24 fiber splices; Per closure can accommodate up to 6 trays.
The dome material mixed chemical agent to resist corrosion and aging and also provide ultra-violet protection.
It can be installed in aerial locations, ducted applications, direct buried, manholes. Small volume but large capacity.
1. Excessive fibers can be stored in storage baskets. Easy in fiber management.
2. Fabricated by mixing the imported material and other chemical assistant agent (ageing resistance & ultraviolet radiation resistance), increase of service life
3. Base-to-dome seals on closure are mechanical and heat-shrinkable for ease of installation and reentry. No other sealing adhesive tape is needed
4. Base and dome sealed with clamp and O-ring system
5. The splice trays are hinged for access to any splice without disturbing others trays
6. The inner parts and fixing parts are made of stainless steel
7. Closure with a earthing device protect it from damage by lightning
8. Compatible with most cable types(single fiber or ribbon), and cable constructions(loose tube, central core, slotted core, modular). And the product can be used in any environment (aerial, buried, handhole, manhole)and in many applications(tap-off, expressed, branch, and repair)
9. No special tools are needed to open the closure, and it can be opened and used repeatedly.
1. Working Temperature: -40 degrees centigrade~+70 degrees centigrade
2. Atmospheric Pressure: 70~150Kpa
3. Axial Tension: >2000N/1min
4. Stretching Resistance: 2500N/10 square centimetre(1min)
5. Insulation resistance: >2*104MΩ
6. Voltage Strength: 15KV/1min, no arcover or breakdown
7. Pressure in the water: 50m/72hours
8. Splice tray with optical taking-in radius≥ 40mm. Low optical loss.