GP01-H15JM4 In-line Optic Cable Joints Enclosure
It can be used to connect and branch fibers in aerial locations, ducted applications, direct buried manholes. Can splice both single and ribbon fiber.
The case body is made from high-intensity engineering plastics and formed the shape will mold plastics under high pressures.
High mechanical intensity, corrosive-resistance, anti-thunderstruck and long service.
1. Working Temperature: -40 degrees centigrade~+75 degrees centigrade
2. Atmospheric Pressure: 62~106Kpa
3. Axial Tension: >1000N/1min
4. Stretching Resistance: 2500N/10 square centimetre(1min)
5. Insulation resistance: >2*104MΩ
6. Voltage Strength: 15KV/1min, no arcover or breakdown
7.Temperature cycle:-40℃ ~+65℃ , Inner Pressure: 60(+5) kPa,
Cycle:10 times, the decrease of pressure can't exceed 5kPa at
8.Durability: 25 years
||PP alloy & 304 stainless steel
|Applicable Cable Dia.
||Φ10 ~ Φ 21
||575 x 229 x 150.5 mm
|Inlet and outlet
||2 inlet and 2 outlet
|Max. Capacity of splice tray
||24 core (single fiber)
|Max. Splice Capacity
||144 core (single fiber)
576 core (12c Ribbon fiber)
||Aerial, Direct buried, Manhole, Pipeline